To start customizing iMessage, follow the instructions below:
- Open the App Store and search for “Color Text Bubbles on iMessage.” Alternatively, you can directly open the app page on the App Store and download Color Text Bubbles on iMessage.
- Click Get and enter your Apple ID or password if prompted to verify. The application will be downloaded and installed on your device.
- Once the app has been successfully installed, open the Messages app on your device. Compose a new iMessage by clicking the Compose button in the upper right corner.
- After opening, click on the Apps icon. Scroll to the right in the menu above the keyboard and select “Color”.
- Select “Type Custom Message” and enter the message in the bubble. (Alternatively, you can choose to send one of the default template messages directly.)
- From the colored bubble (highlighted below), choose from a range of colors to send your message.
- After typing, touch Send. An ad will appear and you will have to wait 5 seconds before ignoring it by clicking “Later”.
- Once done, you will be able to send your iMessage as a color message.